Also learn how to subscribe to our calendar, post events for your organization right here, and share this calendar with other groups in our neighborhood!
Neighborhood Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of odd-numbered months (except July) at Lake Washington United Methodist Church. Everyone in our neighborhood is encouraged to attend.
- A-Joy Choir
- Kirkland Choral Society
- Lake Washington United Methodist Church Adult Choir
- Make a Joyful Noise Childrens Choir (at Lake Washington United Methodist Church)
- Boy Scout Troop 577
- Cub Scout Pack 428
- Camp Unity Craft Group
- Daytime Crafts
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Study
- Adult Children of Alcoholics, www.adultchildren.org
- GSA GreySheeters Anonymous (compulsive overeaters)
- 12-Step Fellowship
- Dementia Support Group, 3rd Tuesday of each month, 1:00-2:30pm at Lake Washington United Methodist Church.
Promote your event here!
We invite you to share events that might appeal to neighbors beyond your organization's usual constituents. This might include fundraisers, service projects, workshops, performances, and other special events. When you’re planning events that you’d like to open to the neighborhood, add them to our calendar in one of these ways:
- post the details on the calendar request form. (Allow up to 72 hours for updates.)
- if you are a non-profit org that would like to regularly post updates to the community calendar, contact Rodney <email@example.com> to request access to directly update the calendar. (Requires a Google Account.)
- if you already (or would like to begin to) maintain your own calendar which you would like to make available to our neighbors and discuss more options, contact Rodney <firstname.lastname@example.org> to arrange to have it included on our published calendar.